Workplace experience across the world is changing. Business leaders need better data to drive more informed decisions that lead to better optimization. We’ve spent a lot of time researching and designing a new experience for Insights to help business leaders improve workplace experience. In November, this new experience will begin to roll out, and we’re excited for you to be a part of it.
Insights bridge responsibilities across all teams—enabling business leaders to make informed decisions with a full understanding of workplace data.
Workplace experience is a shared responsibility across multiple departments. Real Estate owns investment decisions, Facilities owns functionality and maintenance, IT owns the technology, and Workplace teams are responsible for cultural decisions often impacting both Facilities and IT responsibilities. However, without the right data and supporting context, making important decisions that affect all these teams, plus the many employees who the experience is designed for, is extremely challenging.
The goal for Insights is to bridge the responsibilities across all teams and enable business leaders to make informed decisions with a full understanding of workplace data. Over the past year, we’ve spent time discussing this goal with our customers and figuring out what changes need to be made on our platform to deliver on this vision.
In designing a platform, we started at the base of user experience—speed. Simply put, if the analysis doesn’t load, the value of Insights can’t be realized. We spent months designing and building our improved data pipeline. The first thing you’ll notice with the change is that reports will begin loading much faster.
Next, we implemented a number of tools that allow us to build and iterate much faster as well. One thing we learned early on was that we aren’t smarter than our collection of users running global companies. So we designed the platform to allow us to adapt as we continue to learn from your experiences.
Finally, we focused on presenting data and providing all necessary context in the clearest and concise manner. You’ll notice that our new reports follow a structure that provides top-level answers and dynamic recommendations at the top of the report. For users that need more context, each report is filled with interactive tools, a detailed methodology, and the ability to download raw data.
What to expect on November 15, 2017
- Teem will begin publishing the reformatted versions of specific reports
- Re-formatted reports will be beta tested for a short time before becoming generally available. If you would like to be a part of the beta test to help us improve our reporting, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- Dynamic recommendations will be included in the redesigned reports, helping you use the data to improve workplace experience for your unique company culture
- There will be a new landing page for Insights, which will continue to evolve with our offering
- The current dashboard will go away. We know a few of you still use this dashboard, but in order to move forward, it had to be removed. However, all the data is still accessible, and we’ll keep working with you and the rest of our product advisors to eventually automate this functionality
- No more Legacy Reports. You can read about that decision here.
The Future of Insights
We’re extremely excited about the changes we’re making and our plans for Insights in the coming months. Reach out and let us know what you’d like to see!