Account admins can see past actions taken within their company's Teem dashboard via Activity Stream. This can help with troubleshooting or tracking down unexpected changes. It shows activity such as: new device provisioning, name changes for buildings, floors, spaces, devices, and user login/logout activity.
1. To access the Activity Stream, click Manage in the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
2. Click on Teem Account.
3. Select Activity Stream.
4. On the Activity Stream page, you'll see detailed account activity, with the most recent activities listed first:
5. The next, and most useful, feature of Activity Stream is the ability to filter the entries. You can filter by Category and/or Level.
6. On the Activity Stream page, select All-Levels or All-Categories in the upper right hand corner.
7. Using these filters, you can pinpoint exactly what change you are looking for. For example, if I set my filters to the following, I can see on the left that my results change in real time:
Using this feature will put more focus on your user accountability and add visibility into the actions taken on the account.
We hope this helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us by email or phone at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-830-6989.