The Teem Office 365 login integration enables single sign-on (SSO), which allows administrators to enable auto user provisioning and OAuth login through the company's Office 365 account, eliminating the need to manage users on a one-by-one basis. This saves a step for end users, as well, because they don't need to create a separate username and password for Teem.
Prerequisites for Integrating Office 365 SSO with Teem
In order to successfully complete this integration, there are a few things that you need.
- You must be logged in as a Teem administrator.
- This feature must be enabled for your Teen account. (See troubleshooting section below.)
- The Office 365 account you’re connecting with must have admin privileges.
1. Navigate to your Teem admin dashboard. Under “Manage” select “Apps & Integrations”. From there, select 3rd Party Apps.
2. Look for the Office 365 integration under the User Management section, and click the yellow Connect button.
3. You will be redirected to the Office 365 login page. Sign in using your Office 365 account. (Note: To set up the integration, the Office 365 account must have admin privileges.) Click “Sign In” at the bottom.
4. When this is done correctly, a new page will pop up with a list permissions that need granted. Review the list and click Accept.
5. Once you have signed in to Office 365 successfully, you will be sent back to the Teem configurations page for this integration. From there, authorizing user sync is as easy as checking a box and clicking Save.
After the integration has been configured, we will reach out to Office 365 and get a list of users synced to Teem. Once that's completed, you can let your end users know that all they need to do to get started is go to teem.com/login and select the "Sign In with Office 365" option.
Note about permissions: By default, users synced by this method have no permissions in Teem. They are only allowed to access our web-based meeting booking tool. If you would like to grant more permissions, you can make users admins or set group permissions as needed. To make group membership easier to manage, we do sync groups in from Office 365.
And finally, if you should need to force a user sync, you can simply go to the configuration page for this integration and hit Save. This will start another sync of users.
I don't see the Office 365 Login option. This integration is not available to everyone. Please reach out to your account manager to find out if your account qualifies for this. If it does, we'll make it available to you.
When setting up the Office 365 integration it says I don't have permissions. The Office 365 account you're connecting to must have admin privileges in order to enable this integration. Please contact an Office 365 admin within your organization to help with this.
If you are troubleshooting the integration, you may find the documentation and logs sections helpful. They are simply tabs in the integration main page.
In the event you need to deactivate this integration, go to Apps & Integrations in the left menu. From there, select 3rd Party Integrations and find the Office 365 under User Integrations. Select the Deactive button and proceed to the deactivation screen. Here you can decide if you would like to remove settings and data. Once you are done, select the Deactivate button.
Users are not synced. We'd like to help you resolve this. Please reach out to us at Teem support at (415) 830-6989 or email@example.com so we can answer any of your questions.